Wednesday 4 June 2008

Nirvana - Kurt Cobains Ashes Stolen From Loves Home

It has been reported that the ashes of NIRVANA frontman Kurt Cobain have been stolen.

According to the News of the World, the singer's remains - the location of which had previously been kept secret - were taken form the home of his widow Courtney Love in Los Angeles.

Love, who was married to the rock legend when he committed suicide in 1994, kept them in a pink bag along with a lock of his hair, continues the report.

Former HOLE singer Love is quoted in the paper as saying: "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."

After his death, some of Cobain's remains were scattered near his home in Washington State and some at a New York Buddhist temple, with Love keeping the rest.

"Now it feels like I have lost him all over again," Love added.





02/06/2008 12:38:16




See Also